Composer is the go-to tool when publishing a message to any of your connected social media accounts.
Compose your first message
- Click "Compose" menu item in the left side navigation.
- Select any of your connect social media profiles from the dropdown area. Here you can pick one or more social media profile.
- Write your message and add to it emojis, image or video (optional).
- Note: If you select a connected social media profile, you will have the option to associate first comment with your post.
- Select any of desired "Publishing Strategy" options.
- Click on "Publish Now", "Schedule", "Enqueue", or "Draft" button.
Upload image or video
You can upload images or videos to be published with your message. To do so, click on the button next to the emoji picker. Click "Upload image" or "Upload Video" to start uploading your media file.
Once media is successfully uploaded, thumbnails will appear under the message box.
Message delivery strategy
There are multiple ways in which you can deliver your ready-to-go message, this allows for more flexibility to when a message should be published. These options are available under "Publishing Strategy" in message composer form.
- Publish Now: If selected, it will publish your post immediately.
- Schedule: If selected, an input box will appear to select the date and time in which you would like to publish the message.
- Draft: If selected, the message will be saved as a draft for further editing.
- Enqueue: If selected, it will publish your message in the first available pre-defined time slot per profile.