Before linking your Instagram Business account with your Facebook page, please ensure your Facebook user has sufficient permissions such as being an admin or editor. Remember, if you are trying to link your personal Instagram account to a Facebook page that would not be possible unless you switch your Instagram account to professional.
To connect your Facebook Page and Instagram account:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- Click Instagram in the left column, then click Connect Account.
- Toggle Allow access to Instagram messages in Inbox on or off. When on, it provides access to people who manage your Page to view and respond to Instagram messages.
- Click Confirm.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click Connect Account, then click Confirm. If you’re connecting a personal Instagram account to a Page managed in Business Manager, change your Instagram account to a professional one:
- Click Business or Creator account.
- Click Next.
- Click Done.