Actisona's Social Media Content Calendar enables you to visually streamline your social media planning and scheduling by using an intuitive social media content calendar. The Social Media Calendar gives you a top-level view of your monthly and weekly content schedules so you can efficiently plan and fill the gap in your content strategy.
Note: Social Media Content Calendar is available to customers on all plans, including the Free plan.
In this article, we will explain how you can work with the Content Calendar and make the best out of it.
- Accessing the Calendar and content views
- Viewing content for certain social media profiles
- Moving your posts around the Calendar
- Creating and editing posts
Accessing the Calendar and content views
Click on "Calendar" from the left-side navigation menu, it can be located under the "Dashboard" menu item.
You can use the navigation arrows located on the left side of the Content Calendar to switch between months and weeks, depending on your calendar view.
Viewing content for certain social media profiles
To view the content for one or more of your social media profiles, you can do so by clicking on the upper right box inside the Calendar view.
You should be able to see a list of social media profiles to which the logged-in user has access. If you are an Admin or organization owner, you will see a list of all social media profiles connected to your account.
Moving your posts around the Calendar
Resheduling your social media posts is as easy as drag-and-drop to your preferred day.
Note: By default, all reschduled posts will be using the exact same time as it was before moving it to a different day.
Features available when rescheduling your posts through Actisona Social Media Content Calendar:
- You can use the same time as before moving your post by clicking on "Use h:mm AM" on the drop popup.
- You can select different time when you move your post to a differnent day, its very useful for content spacing.
- You can undo rescheduling your post by clicking on the "Undo" in drop popup's top right side, its handy if you mistakenly dragged the wrong post or decided to leave the post schedule as it is.
Creating and editing posts
If you wish to create a new post while in the Content Calendar page you can do so by clicking on the "+" on the top right side of the screen.
To edit the content of a post, you can do so by clicking on the event on either the Monthly or weekly views.