In this article, we will explain how you can create a Post Approval Workflow. If you are new to workflows, please visit Overview of Post Approval Workflow for an introduction.
If you are an organization owner or user with admin permission, you can skip to the next part. If you don't have users in your organization, learn how you can Invite Users To Your Organization.
- Navigate to "User Profile" on the top right side of the screen.
- Click on "Team" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on a desired team member from the left-side list.
- Expand "Publish" under "Feature Access".
- Select "Manage Workflows" and click on "Save Changes" on the upper right side.
Creating and editing the workflow
- Click on "Workflows" from the left-side menu.
- Click the button on the top right side.
- Fill in workflow general information.
- Select one or more users for which their posts should be approved before publishing.
Note: Ensure selected users have access to "Manage Composer" permission, as well as profiles in the step below.
- Select one or more social profiles to enroll into the workflow.
- If you would like to add an additional step to the workflow, click on "Add Another Step"
- Click on "Save Workflow".
Note: Moderated Users cannot be part of the Approvers at any of the workflow steps, and vice versa.
Posts created by users in the workflow general information will be sent for approval. Post Approval Workflow only applies to posts with Publish Strategy of "Publish Now", "Schedule", and "Enqueue".